Protecting our creative
the DMCA: We take copyright infringement seriously
Originality is at the heart of our creativity; we are reserved for protecting it. A Creative Insight takes copyright infringement seriously and utilizes the DMCA to defend our valuable work against unauthorized use.
DMCA Takedown Notice for Copyright Infringement at Acreativeinsight.com
At acreativeinsight.com, we value creativity and originality and respect content creators’ intellectual property rights. As such, we take copyright infringement very seriously and comply with the DMCA provisions to protect the rights of copyright owners.
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent and believe that content on our website infringes your copyright, please submit a DMCA takedown notice to our designated agent at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered valid, your DMCA takedown notice must include the following information:
- A detailed description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed upon, including the URL where the infringing material can be found on our website.
- Your contact information, including your name, email address, and phone number.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the DMCA takedown notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Your electronic signature.
Please note that any DMCA takedown notice that fails to comply with these requirements may be disregarded. Additionally, sending a false or fraudulent DMCA takedown notice may result in legal consequences.
We will promptly remove or disable access to the infringing material upon receipt of a valid DMCA takedown notice. We will also notify the user who posted the material and allow them to respond with a counter-notification if they believe their material has been wrongly removed.
If the user submits a valid counter-notification, we will provide you with a copy and restore the material to our website unless you file a court action seeking a court order against the user.
We also implement a “repeat infringer” policy and may terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe on the copyrights of others.
Please note that we may not be liable for damages or costs incurred due to removing or disabling access to the infringing material. Additionally, we may disclose any DMCA notices or counter-notices to third parties or make them available to the public.
If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA policy or wish to submit a counter-notification, please contact our designated agent at email@example.com.
Thank you for helping us maintain a safe and respectful community for content creators and copyright owners.